Tuesday 14 May 2013

A Change Is As Good As Rest.

Back in December my grand son showed me a bracelet he was wearing which is all the fashion now. The bracelet was a shamballa style. He was surprised that I hadn't tried making any my self. To be honest macrame is something I had ever really thought about or tried. I didn't have the first clue of how to do the knots. Don't get me wrong.....I can do knots but end up with an ugly messy tangle. Well not to be out done my my inabilities I thought and head in a slightly different direct from polymer clay I would give macrame a try and watched a tutorial by Mark Smith one of the guest designers on the JewelleryMaker TV channel.http://www.jewellerymaker.com . Now I am hooked. As they say a change is as good as a rest and for me the possibilities can be endless and so inspiring. Shamballa is a Buddhist word synonymous with peace,enlightenment and tranquillity.

No comments: