Sunday 29 June 2014

Some of my new makes


These past few months I have been busy trying to experiment using different kinds of media. I still love using polymer clay and mixing the media.

Any way I just thought I would update the blog and share some of my new makes!
Best Wishes and Love to all who may wander by! Thanks for taking a look anyway! XXX

Above : Faux rose quartz polymer clay pendant that has been wire wrapped and polymer clay rondel beads. Also incorporated is fire polished crystals and Chinese crystals.

                                          Above: Semi precious gemstone chips  blue goldstone and Swarovski glass pearls on hand formed wire connectors.
Above: Antique bronze colour wire with genuine turquoise S shaped beads with Swarovski crystals and semi precious gemstone tiger's eye beads.

Above :  Amethyst coloured wire and silver plated wire with semi precious gemstones amethyst and green aventurine.
These are all available to purchase from my website :  www.cariadjewelrybox.com.

No comments: