Wednesday 18 July 2012

Weather Back To The Usual Rain

"Colour My World" Necklace

"Dotty About Spots"Necklace

"Dotty About Spots" Necklace
                       
                                                                                                                                                      "Colour My World" Necklace


Well the weather it seems is back to the norm here in Wales with really heavy bursts and landslides in some parts.So I have added some vibrant coloured necklaces to my collections and websites. Versatile in colours as they compliment any colour scheme's.


The inspiration I had for these.... well there is a couple of  positive aspects to the amount of  rain we have been having of late. There has been no mountain fires (the rain have put a dampener on the little b&*g^rs setting fire to them) so they are really lush looking right now and not burnt to a cinder. And the little tiny bits of sun that sometimes come through after the rain fall  forms beautiful rainbows over the valleys. So I take my inspiration from these and try to create the rainbow spectrum.

2 comments:

Marlene Brady said...

I love your bright colors! Beautiful.

Christine said...

Thank you for your kind words!

This past couple of days have been beautiful here in Wales. I think summer has decided to pay us a visit after all!